Small Business Pitch Workshop
MAKE IT Series
How To Pitch Your Business Passion On Camera
Learn how to present, communicate, and express point of view on camera while building self-confidence, share your business passion, and use video to effectively market your products, services... or yourself!
Get ready for a fun, informative, and interactive learning experience –
- Informal Meet & Greet
- Business Card Exchange
- Quick Introductions
- What makes video a powerful marketing tool
- The 4 must-have videos to use for marketing your businesss
- How to work with a videographer to create effective videos
- How to share your passion and purpose on camera
- How to create your 5W / 5P statement to summarize your business on camera using our pre-made template
- How to create a successful first video from scratch
(beginner friendly script template included!)
Break + Q&A
Practice On Camera
- Creating your 5P statement
- Having fun and feeling relaxed on camera
- Sharing your 5P's on camera using our pre-made script template
- Capturing awesome headshots
- Your own "I am..." on-line practice video
- Your own 5P statements through coaching (you can use it for print, too!)
- Professional digital headshot at our studio
- ... plus completion of our workshop gets you 10% off our services!
- Instructor – Kris Van Nest
- Prerequisite – Interest in entrepreneurship; small business ownership not required
- Casual, if possible without visible (front-facing) logos.
- Please do not wear green colors or shades of green.
- Yourselves and your smiles!
- Your business cards or other material to share.
- No experience necessary.
Space Is Limited. RSVP Required.
*Agenda / schedule subject to change.